Sunday, April 25, 2010

Swelling Rage


I'm sorry, I'm so self centered. In every situation its me who is in the wrong, I make life difficult for you. I force from you, an argument you never wanted to have. When realistically you're the only one who cares. Who cares to care. I'm so far away from everything I've wanted and its you who brings me closer each day.

So today I can truthfully confess my love for you. By saying my apologies.

I'm sorry I throw you into an ever swelling rage.
I'm sorry I ignore your endearments when I'm not in the mood for your antics.
I'm sorry I bend the truth, and there must be some truth in what they rave about.
I'm sorry I drink to the point of stressing our relationship.
I'm sorry I need you more and more everyday.
I'm sorry I litter your mind with thoughts of me, I distract you from your dreams, because unlike me you are so selfless, selfless enough to linger in the mess that is me.

I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment